zaterdag 23 april 2005

Ten random things you probably didn´t know about me…

1) My blog/LJ-entries seem more effortless and spontaneous than they really are. 2) I honestly feel that gabber doesn´t get the musical credit it deserves. 3) I (unfortunately) know the lyrics to all Rene Froger-songs featured on his 1994 video, and most of the dialogue in between. 4) I have the attention span of a 4-year-old ADD-affected kid. 5) I was raised in a French-speaking household. 6) I stole my own bicycle. 7) I hate (going to) supermarkets. 8) I collect religious paraphernalia. 9) I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old. 10) One of my “Things I want to do before I die” is playing a random Transsylvanian in a musical production of Rocky Horror.

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Blog Design by Get Polished