vrijdag 21 november 2003

Dumpbriefgenerator. Eerlijk gejat van Puck. Komtie:

Dear U-die-gedumpt-wordt,

Writing this letter is the hardest thing I'll ever have to do. By now, you might have noticed that things haven't worked out so well between us. Don't feel responsible. I prefer to blame my mother. Besides, my expensive drug habit prevents me from committing to a serious relationship and you deserve better.

You deserve someone who appreciates all of your special qualities, especially the cute way you talked about physics at intimate moments. Even though we're no longer together, we'll always have our memories. I'll never forget the time you played footsie with my mother at Thanksgiving.

They say that time heals all wounds, and I hope that soon, you will be able to love again. When this time comes, I hope you will be old, gray, and wrinkly.

Love,

Poelekie

Briljant niet? Nu nog verkering vinden...

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Blog Design by Get Polished