maandag 31 december 2007

The 2007 survey!

*Standwerkersstem* Ja hoor, daar issie weer! einde standwerkersstem*

1. What did you do in 2007 that you'd never done before?
Work in a hospital.

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No resolutions this year, but next year I’ll be doing 101 things in 1001 days, which is a sort of resolutionthing I guess.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
"I see dead people…all the time..."

5. What countries did you visit?
No travels this year unfortunately.

6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?
A better health, less stress and more flow.

7. What date from 2007 will remain etched upon your memory forever?
Drawing a definite blank here.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Keeping pretty calm, cool and collected despite adversity, finishing my course and finding a job.

9. What was your biggest failure?
I don’t believe in failure.

10. Did you suffer any illness or injury?
I was sick and/or injured for most of the year… When I said I wished I was more like Frank, I meant super nice, crazy, tiny and cute” not "f*cking sick all the time” ;-)

10bis. What was the best thing you bought?
My very pink photo camera.

11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyone who tries to be a better and nicer person every day.

12. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
The usual: people who whine, bitch and moan and try to burden you with their problems but refuse to change anything about their situation despite being perfectly capable of doing so. People who have no concept of personal space and come on too strong (aka stalker-ass f*ckers). People who are petty and mean.

13. Where did most of your money go?
Basic necessities.

14. What thing did you get really, really, really excited about?
Fall Out Boy, Emilie Autumn (‘s teapots), getting a job.

16. What song will always remind you of 2007?
Timbaland/FOB – One and only.

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? Happier.
b) thinner or fatter? Thinner.
c) richer or poorer? Richer. Finally!

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Inline skating, fun stuff, be healthy.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Be sick and/or injured.

20. How will you be spending the Christmas break?
No break this year.

21. Did you fall in love in 2007?
I keep on tripping!

22. How many one-night stands?
N/a

23. What was your favorite TV program?
LA Ink.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
I don’t hate anybody at all.

25. What was the best book you read?
I read Harry Potter and that was pretty much it…embarrassing really.

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Antique My Chem I guess. I’m so behind the times, I know.

27. What did you want and get?
My long lost old My Little Pony found it’s way back to me! A diploma. A job.

28. What did you want and not get?
I pretty much have everything I want.

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Did I see any films this year? I seriously don’t remember.

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I was sick on my birthday, so I stayed in bed. I turned 32.

31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Like I said before: a better health.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007?
Temporary secretary.

33. What kept you sane?
I’m pretty sure I’m not sane anymore, don’t know if I ever was though.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
I decided that in my next life, I wanna be Frank Iero, for reasons explained under 10. Or Emilie Autumn, if I end up a girl again. ;-)

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
I stopped following politics in 2001.

36. Who did you miss?
The ones that will stay missed.

37. Who was the best new person you met?
Several people at work are pretty cool.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007.
1) To take better care of myself when I’m sick.
2) To stop investing in things/people that lead to nothing/nowhere/only frustrate you.
and
3) that avoiding/refusing to deal with the kind of people listed under 12 makes your life so much better.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"I’m not O-f*cking K!", I guess ;-P

4 opmerkingen :

  1. O, dat is wel een leuk invullijstje :) (of moet ik in het Engels reageren?)
    Bij 17 kan ik hetzelfde antwoorden als jij. En net als jij heb ik iets te veel in de lappenmand gelegen, hoewel 2007 verder een goed jaar is geweest.

    Op naar een jaar met minder lichamelijke kwaaltjes!

    Ik wens je een heel gelukkig 2008!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ha! Dat was leuk om te lezen!
    Ik wens je een heel gelukkig, en vooral gezond, 2008.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. @ Esther: jij ook een heel gelukkig, lappenmand-vrij 2008!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. @ Polle: ik doe hem elk jaar, erg grappig om die van vorige jaren dan weer terug te lezen. Jij ook een gelukkig en gezond 2008!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Blog Design by Get Polished