vrijdag 26 november 2004

Cool cat

Volgens Ankie is het de meme die alle coole kids doen en aangezien ik én een enorme meeloper ben én er dolgraag bij wil horen doe ik hem ook!!! ;-)

-- your heritage: Polish-Ukrainian Portugese. Don´t ask. ;-)
-- the shoes you wore today: lace up boots
-- your hair: grown out blonde that should be fixed
-- your eyes: brown
-- your fears: living this life forever
-- your perfect pizza: the ananas one I had in Heiloo somewhere in the last century

what is
-- your most overused phrase: I overuse most frases, since I hardly ever shut up ;-)
-- your thoughts first waking up: my jaw hurts
-- the first aspect of the opposite sex that you notice: the way they move
-- your best physical feature: I guess my lips, as already 2 people have asked me where I had them done (seriously!!!)
-- your bedtime: off the chart

you prefer
-- McDonald’s or Burger King: neither
-- single or group dates: I don´t do dates
-- Adidas or Nike: no preference
-- Lipton ice tea or Nestea: is there a difference?
-- cappuccino or coffee: I don´t drink coffee
-- boxers or briefs: granny style undies

do you
-- smoke: nope
-- sing well: depends on who you ask (ask my cats! Ask my cats! ;-) )
-- take a shower everyday: on average, yes
-- want to go to college: college = HBO, then yes
-- like high school: school?! panics
-- want to get married: for the dress ;-)
-- type w/ your fingers on the right keys: yes
-- believe in yourself: yes
-- get motion sickness: sometimes
-- think you’re attractive: depends on when, where and to whom
-- think you’re a health freak: no
-- get along with your parents: most of the time yes
-- like thunderstorms: absolutely! I love to walk in them to clear my mind
-- play an instrument: a bit of piano and I pretend to know how to sing

in the past month, did/have you
-- done a drug: painkillers and antibiotics
-- gone to the mall?: no malls here
-- eaten an entire box of oreos: never had an oreo
-- eaten sushi: yes
-- been on stage: nope
-- been dumped: nope
-- gone skating: if inline skating counts, yup
-- made homemade cookies: nope
-- gone skinny dipping: naah, get real! It´s freezing!
-- dyed your hair: no, but I should have
-- stolen anything: no, of course not

have you ever
-- played a game that required removal of clothing?: And what sort of game would that be?
-- been trashed or extremely intoxicated?: Stop it! My mom reads this journal!!! ;-) But seriously: no
-- been caught "doing something"?: I mostly get caught doing nothing
-- gotten beaten up?: yes, but that was long ago fortunately
-- shoplifted?: nope
-- if so, did you get caught?: nope
-- changed who you were to fit in?: I don´t need to, my multiple personalities take care of that just fine ;-)

-- age you hope to be married?: eh?
-- numbers and names of children?: don´t know if I want children or not
-- describe your dream wedding?: dreamy?
-- how do you want to die?: quickly
-- where you want to go to college?: here (= Amsterdam)
-- what do you want to be when you grow up?: My mom says I am allready grown up ;-)
-- drugs taken illegally: none
-- cds that I own: loads
-- piercing: ears, but I never wear earrings due to allergic reactions
-- tattoos: none (yet)
-- scars on my body: 7
-- things in my past that I regret: a lot, but I try not to focus on that

yes or no
-- you keep a diary: not since 2001, unless you count this blog thingie as a diary
-- you like to cook: yes
-- you have a secret you have not shared with anyone: yes (or at least I think I do ;-) )
-- you fold your underwear: sometimes
-- you talk in your sleep: according to friends I do, but my cats never compain ;-)
-- you set your watch a few minutes ahead: 5 minutes and it works
-- you bite your fingernails: no
-- you believe in love: (getting all new agey:) I don´t have to believe in it, love exists.

last
x. movie you watched = Eternal sunshine of the etc.
x. song you listened to = Take me out by Franz Ferdinand
x. song you’ve downloaded = see above
x. cd you bought = Sandrine Collard – Je communique
x. person you’ve called = Mos
x. person that’s called you = Mom
x. tv show you’ve watched = something crappy on NET5

do
x. you wish you could live somewhere else = sometimes
x. you think about suicide = yes, but thinking does not equal contemplating
x. you believe in online dating = no, but then again, I don´t really believe in dating ;-)
x. others find you attractive = You should ask other people that
x. you want more piercings = absolutely not
x. you want more tattoos = yes, but I might never actually do it due to the possibility of allergic reactions to the ink
x. you drink = water, yes
x. you do drugs = only prescription medication
x. you smoke = nope
x. you like cleaning = nohohoooo!
x. you like roller coasters = no
x. you write in cursive or print = both combined, which makes for a very interesting handwriting if I might say so myself.
x. do you carry a donor card = Yes, they can keep whatever they want/need

have you
x. ever cried over a girl = Yes
x. ever cried over a boy = Yes
x. ever lied to someone = Yes
x. ever been in a fist fight = Yes
x. ever been arrested = Not technically ;-)

Geen opmerkingen :

Een reactie posten

Blog Design by Get Polished